Friday 2 February 2018

JE SUIS PRêTE - Ready to Go

A new case file is up at http://csichallenge.blogspot.com


I was inspired by the summery scene to scrapbook funny photos of my almost 3yr old grand-daughter, Coraline. Her mom had told her to get ready to go to town, which is what she did. She was quite proud of herself and of her "look", even if she seems confused as to what season it is. ☺




 
 
 
 

Colours:
I used variations of the suggested colours as accents rather than as the main colours.

Evidence:
Floral pattern, Flowers, Hearts, Leaves, and Something fringy (fibers on tag).

Testimony:
Inspiration word LAUGH

I struggled with this challenge. It seems my mojo has done a disappearing act. I hope it comes back soon.

Until next time, À la prochaine,
Jacynthe ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment