Wednesday 15 November 2017

TELEVISION - Case file 242 DT

Hello everyone.
 It's time for the mid-month challenge at http://csichallenge.blogspot.ca/



I had to let this case file sit with me for a few days before figuring out how I would solve it. I never work with white backgrounds, and all the white in the scene had me stumped. I'm not sure why but, I am always attracted to the darker colours.  I looked through my stash and found the perfect moss green paper. Everything else fell into place after that. I only used white as an accent colour.



Colours
Pale grey: cut -out leaves, Here&Now journaling card
Khaki: striped pp, string, ephemera
White: doilie, pp, envelope, drywall tape
Moss green: pp, buttons, flower center, Love You card
Coffee brown: pp, TH card

Evidence
*Text pattern, *Leaves,* Flowers, *Stamps(corner stamp on envelope),* Buttons, *String, *Ruler (printed on the TH card)

Testimony
Document something you love to do --- watch television ☺

The photo was found on Google Images.



My journaling, in French, is tucked inside the white envelope.

Here is the (best as I can) translation :

I've always loved watching television. It is, by far, my favorite passtime. I watch it to relax (Project Runway, The Great British Sewing Bee, Dateline (it's always the husband), ER, Wheel of Fortune), to escape (Escape to the Country), to learn about social and political issues (2 Filles le matin, Real Time with Bill Maher, Scientology and the Aftermath), to laugh (Will & Grace), to cry (Supervet), to laugh and cry (Paul O'Grady For the Love of Dogs), or to be completely hooked (l'Imposteur, Game of Thrones).
No wonder I often ask myself why things don't seem to get done. There simply is too much "Must See TV".





The case file stays open until November 30th. Why not join us ? I would love to see how YOU solve the case.


À la prochaine, Until next time,

Jacynthe ☺

2 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! I love how you put this all together and I love the flowers. Have a wonderful day! Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how wonderful this looks, with the dark background. Love the mix of patterns and all the layering, and that cool photo you found online is perfect. The older TVs are so much more charming in pictures than our sleek modern ones. I loved reading your journaling and seeing the shows you like. I think this is the type of layout we should do at least every half decade or so. It would be really fun to see what we enjoy throughout the years. I'm totally going to do a page like this soon.

    ReplyDelete