Tuesday 17 October 2017

SWEET TOOTH - Case file No. 240 DT

Autumn  is finally settling in with its cooler weather and gorgeous colours. If it was up to me, it would be autumn year round.

Speaking of colours, we have a selection of five new ones to play with for case # 240 at http://csichallenge.blogspot.ca/


My layout:


The colours:
Pale pink  - the punched scallop and the printed pattern paper 
Pale turquoise blue, scarlet, black, and white, are all there.
 
 
The Evidence:
*Polka dots, *Cherries, and other fruits (raspberries), *Hearts, *Butterfly, *Flowers, *Something that dangles (the three small tags), *Scallop, and *Stamps.
 
 
 
 
This close-up shows three of the five stamps I used on this layout ; the red flower, the leaves, and the whimsical circle on the metal rimmed tag.
 
You can also see the "something that dangles". I've had those little K&Company tags in my stash FOREVER. Do you remember those? They were sold in a little chinese take-out box. I think there was 100 in a box. I"ve been trying to use them up.
 
 
 
Testimony: I was inspired by the scene and the word "sweet".
 
***My grand-daughter, Coraline, has a sweet tooth. Any sugary treat and she's happy.***
 
And there you have it, a simple layout that hit all the required elements. Won't you join us. You might just win one of the prizes from our sponsors.

 
The deadline for completing this Case File is Tuesday, October 31, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Be sure to link your layout using the link tool in the sidebar, and mention the Evidence and Testimony clues you used. Also, please title your link with your name and country.
 
 
 
Bye for now. À la prochaine.
Jacynthe ☺
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. So so adorable, Jacynthe!!! I love all the stamping, and the stitching. Your little Coraline is such a doll :)

    ReplyDelete