Thursday 31 August 2017

Tout s'apprend avec YouTube - Case file 237 DT

Hey there,
We have a new challenge at http://csichallenge.blogspot.com



 
 

  My layout:



As you can see, I chose the orange-y red as the focal colour of my layout.

Continuing on my goal of using at least one stamp per layout, I used four different ones;  letter stamps for TUBE, corner stamp on tag, SU background stamp on tag, and SU leaf stamp.

Here is how I solved the case:

Colours
medium Teal - patterned paper, book tabs, brads, flower, finger sticker, sm tag
White - flower, book page
Lime green - large tags, flower, fibers
Pale yellow - flowers, brads, pencil tag
Orange-y Red - patterned paper, flowers on washi tape

Evidence
*grid pattern, stripes, book pages, washi tape, and school theme stuff (pencil on tag)*

Testimony
*Something learned*

I've always wanted to know how to crochet. I understood the basics but never could follow a pattern. I had given up trying until the day I discovered YouTube. It completely changed my way of learning.
So much so, that if I ever want to know how to do something, I turn to YouTube for the answer. You can find instructional videos on any every imaginable subject. You can learn anything on YouTube.




Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my page. I hope you find something that inspires you to use your stash to create a page you love.

À la prochaine, Until next time,

Jacynthe ☺

5 comments:

  1. I used to crochet all the time before I discovered the joy of playing with paper. ;)

    Good on you for teaching yourself something new!
    Love the ties on your tags & that you've challenged yourself to use your stamps.
    Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Jacynthe, the colour palette is perfect for your photo. Like all the tags and the little tabs everywhere. I always think I need to use my stamps more, they are the one thing that I always forget to use! I have just started knitting again recently, something I haven't done for many years but the yarns look so nice I have just had to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The papers all go together perfectly! I love to crochet and winter is the best time for me to do this. Great Layout!!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the happy colors in your photo and page, Jacynthe! Such a creative take on the sketch. Lvoe how you've framed the dictionary key words with the book pages and all the thoughtful touches on here. I, too, have made a vow to use at least one stamp on a page. Way to go using so many! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis packs such a punch. I love the bold background and yes I agree with you about you-tube and learning anything actually. That was how I learned to crochet but I am still a hack :D

    ReplyDelete